2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Monday, January 31, 2011

January 2011 Wrap Up

Weight Watch: -1 pound
This number is not as high as I would have liked it to be, but at least I did not gain and that does include 9 days at WDW. Need to continue pushing for better results here, but I am actually feeling like the workouts are helping and my clothes are feeling more comfortable so that's a plus.

Mileage Watch:
Run/Walk: 116.85 miles
Bike: 30 miles
Elliptical: 1 mile
Total Miles: 147.85 miles
I am very happy with these numbers for the month! Of course the run/walk numbers include the Dopey Challenge, but even with that I've kept up some good numbers after the race. I also had one full week that I didn't get any miles in due to recovery, illness and travel. I want to continue this trend through the year.

Goal Review
I have completed one of my 2011 goals - Completing the Dopey Challenge!

February 2011
I have an 8K Trail Run on February 20, 2011. This will end up being a walking event as I have a friend joining me and she does not run...her back is hurting pretty bad right now so there's a chance she will no show and if that's the case I'll consider run/walking the event instead :)!

I hope to maintain the mileage, continue the Pilates and incline training, and increase the amount of running I'm doing even more.

How was your January? What are your goals for February?

3 comments:

Justin said...

You had a very strong January. Congrats!

Chris said...

Watch out for them rattlesnakes on that trail run! :-)

-Chris said...

Nice job there, Amanda ! Keep it going strong and use it as momentum to carry you to an even stronger Feb.

- You CAN rock it.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels