2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

December and 2010 Wrap-Up

Here's a quick summary of December's numbers:
Run/Walk Miles: 97.18
Longest Walk: 26.38 miles
I really wanted to break 100 miles this month, but it just wasn't meant to be. I had a few days of illness in there that took my miles down a bit and a few slack days at the end of the month.

Bike Miles: 96.5
Again, wanted to hit 100 miles this month, but I missed one crucial ride and fell a little short of where I wanted to be.

Weight Watch: -11.8 pounds
It's really amazing what happens here when you put your mind to it and add a whole lot of miles to the schedule. I'm sure that a half marathon and two 20+ mile walks helped a lot here!

Now let's look at 2010 overall:
Total Miles: 1494.84
Well, as you can see I really fell short of my goal of 2139 miles this year. While that's a bit of a bummer, I am still quite pleased with this number overall because it's the most miles I've done in a year.

Run/Walk Miles: 704.65
I know that I started the year wanting 1200-1300 miles on my feet, but I slacked a lot this year. I really slacked through Feb, Mar, May and July in particular barely logging any miles at all in those months. Thankfully I picked up the miles enough to log the most miles I've ever logged in a year. Most of these miles were done walking and not running, but they were still all me.

Bike Miles: 779.60
This was a relatively new addition to the program this year and having a stationary bike at home made this a great cross training tool for me. I can pedal and watch TV or read and it makes the time fly by on the bike. I'm quite happy with the number of miles I put in on the bike.

Elliptical Miles: 10.59
Hmmm...what can I say about this one other than I totally slacked when it came to the elliptical. I like the elliptical, but the one I have at home is not easily accessible right now as I'm still trying to put the workout room together and make it functional. I know I need to get back in the groove with this one this next year.

Weight Watch: +7.4
Oh, I don't love this number at all. I really fell off the weight watching wagon this year - for the first 11.5 months I didn't do much to control my eating at all. Thanks to some fellow Team Voicers I really started to get back on track around the middle of November and it has helped me take off some weight here at the end of the year otherwise this number would have been even worse.

And that should be the last post about 2010 - at least I think! How did your year turn out? What were you happy with, need to work on, or just don't want to think about at all?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels