2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

2011 Walt Disney World Half Marathon Pictures

Photobucket
Look at all those people. Can't find me - nope, I'm about an hour behind these people!

Photobucket
Look how happy we all are before we start the race! Elaine, Jonathan, me, Jeff, and Deb.

Photobucket
Where's Amanda? Does this remind anyone else of find Waldo? I'm almost half way up on the left hand side...

Photobucket
Finding my inner zen!

Photobucket
Merry Christmas - not quite, but we are getting close to the finish!

Photobucket
Gimme a high five Mickey!

Photobucket
Thanks Minnie - you're right I'm done.

Photobucket
Whew - did I really just finish that? Do I really have to do double that tomorrow?

Photobucket
You'd think I'd be happier with medal number 2 of 4 around my neck :)!

1 comments:

Chris said...

I think I actually saw myself in that first picture! LOL I was back a few rows on the right. I remember that guy with the goofy hat. :-) I loved being up there, but hey, I know I earned it with the PR in Jan 10.

You're pictures came out great, what the heck happened to mine! LOL

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels