2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

2011 Walt Disney World Full Marathon Pictures

Photobucket
Here we are again, look at all the lucky people getting started. Yep, I'm pretty much all the way back again!
Photobucket
Epcot in the dark. That was actually pretty cool!
Photobucket
Yes, I was with Mr. Incredible and Super Woman for about 18 miles during the race!
Photobucket
Still smiling - could I have less than 10 miles to go?
Photobucket
Yes, that's a grimace not a smile.
Photobucket
Hollywood Studios - the final push!
Photobucket
I can do it, I can do it!
Photobucket
Left, right, left - repeat!
Photobucket
Did I really do it, am I going to get two medals now?
Photobucket
The last timing mat.
Photobucket
Goofy finisher's photo!
Photobucket
Oh my gosh - I'm a marathoner and I'm truly Dopey now!

5 comments:

LauraElaine said...

Great pics! They are going to look great in the album/scrapbook! :)

Justin said...

You look SOOOO happy in that last pic. You worked and trained hard for it. You should be proud!

Princess Fee said...

Love the pics!! Congratulations Amanda, a true achievement!!!

Bethany + Ryan said...

i'm super behind in blogs, just seeing your pictures fromt he marathon now, you look great! you look so happy at the end! congrats to you!

SuperheroesOnTheRun said...

Finally got around to reading your blog. Congratulations (even though late)!! Love the pictures (Karen and I are in one of them - lol). We have signed up for The Marvels Avenger Super Heroes Half Marathon in Disneyland (Nov 2014). Amanda, hope to see you again. We will need pictures for out blog.

Mark (aka Mr. Incredible)

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels