2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend Waivers Available

Are you doing any of the races in Walt Disney World this January?

If so, you can print your waivers
HERE!

I've got my 5K and my Goofy Challenge waivers all printed and ready to go....How about you?

Looks like all races are now full. If you didn't sign up and want to, you may need to check with charity teams to see if they have any openings.

1 comments:

Rae! said...

So what are your numbers? I have to be able to follow you!!
How is your weather doing?? Here it warmed up for 2 days and now it has cooled off again. My Dad and cousin said it was in the teens last week and this week is going to be no better. {they live up near Orlando.}
You are going to do great!!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels