2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Monday, December 6, 2010

Tiny Thoughts - Under a Month (29 days)

Tiny Thought: What to pack, what to pack....

If you've followed me for any length of time, you probably remember that I wasn't exactly prepared for sleet and snow in January in Walt Disney World.

I had the only warm gear I owned with me and it wasn't enough. Not nearly enough.

So what am I doing different this time? I have running tights, long sleeve shirts, throw away jackets, and gloves.

What does this mean? That it'll probably be 95 for the races :)! Thankfully my top layers for cold work as cool layers for hot - at least I hope....

3 comments:

Tricia said...

sounds like you'll be prepared either way :)

Richard said...

While you prepare for the worst (don't forget rain) I will be hoping for you to have the best!

Rae! said...

Be ready.. W are getting our cold weather early, so like last year it is most likely gonna be cold. Don't forget gloves!!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels