2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Tiny Thoughts - 28 Days to Believe

Tiny Thought: "Whether you believe you can or believe you can't, you're probably right."
-Henry Ford

This is one quote that I fully agree with. I believe that I can do anything if I believe I can....That's why I'm doing the Dopey Challenge. It would have been very easy to quit, to stop training, to accept that I'm not in shape enough for the challenge, that the weight that I've gained this year will make it impossible.

Instead, I visualize finishing the full marathon and receiving the Goofy medal. I know that I can do it, I know it won't be easy, but believing that I can do it will help me to actually do it.

Take a second to think of something that someone told you that you can't do...Then believe that you can and do it and you will!

1 comments:

Rae! said...

I know you will do it! I have total faith in you.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels