2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Monday, December 13, 2010

Tiny Thought - Day 22 Snow

Tiny Thought - I sure do hope it doesn't snow for the races this year.

No, it's not snowing in Arizona, but when I came out of the restaurant after dinner tonight there was snow falling from the sky...Yep, I'm in New Jersey.

It's shaping up to be another cold winter and I sure do hope that it doesn't snow for the WDW races in January 2011.

The good news is, at least I'll be as prepared as I can be this time :)!

3 comments:

Richard said...

I think it is way too early to expect cold weather for the races, however, it is best to be prepared.

Chris said...

Snowing here in CT as well. I don't think we're getting any more than a dusting, but I hear ya.

I'm still optimistic that we'll have good weather for the race!

Justin said...

You all secretly want conditions to be miserable. You know it! Otherwise, what is there to brag about? A mere 39.3 miles? Whatever dude.

My fondest memories from 2010 are from the water stops during the full marathon on Sunday. It was even colder than Saturday. There were sheets of slick ice at every water stop. I figure skated through them all, and got perfect 10's at 3 of them.

Then there were the frozen bananas . . .

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels