2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Monday, December 27, 2010

Tiny Thought - 8 Days of Decisions

Tiny Thought: What to wear, what to wear!

Now, you'd think it would be easy to pack the race gear for the upcoming trip....I wish!

My training gear has gotten a bit worn - imagine that...I tried to get more bottoms from Target as I love the C9 capris I've been wearing....guess what - they don't carry them any more. ARGGGGHHHHH!!!!

I have other things that I can bring and wear, but they're somewhat untested. I haven't used them for any 20 milers...Makes me a bit nervous, but they are going to have to do.

Then - here I am trying to pack for the weather. Another difficult thing to do. If I wear a long sleeve shirt under this it works for cold, but what if it's hot will the short sleeve shirt be okay on its own.

I tell you I am not loving these decisions. I feel like no matter what I'm going to pack it's just not going to be right. I know, it's just the nerves talking, but darn am I glad I started looking at things today!

2 comments:

Rae! said...

Wal Mart has the Capri running bottoms.I thought about trying them since I have the braces.
Let me say I am in South Fl. and we have been having freeze warning here. I will keep you posted on the weather.
It was 18 this morning up there!But the sun was out.

I will bring my running cool weather stuff for you for just in case. Gloves whatever you do gloves!!

Chris said...

Rae is probably more of an expert on the weather in FL, but based on the long range forcast on Weather.com, it looks like it's going to warm up a little bit down there in a few days and is showing lows of 40's and highs of low 70's through Jan 5th. Of course, the lows are the numbers we are going to see at race time, so best to be prepared for that #. Maybe it'll be clearer as we get into early next week. I've got my cold gear ready (always) just in case, but hoping I don't need it. If it's over 40 degrees I'm probably going to just wear my normal shorts under a pair of cheap sweats that I can toss off. Guess it's a matter of perspective though as 40's is shorts weather for me :-) maybe a long sleeve top though...

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels