2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Friday, December 31, 2010

Tiny Thought - 4 Days Happy New Year

Tiny Thought: Here's to a happy healthy prosperous New Year to you, your friends and loved ones!

A little under six hours to the new year here in Arizona and I thought I'd take a moment to wish everyone a happy new year!

I hope the goals you had for 2010 were met and that you'll have even more success in 2011 with the new goals you have for yourself.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Same wish for you, Amanda! Harness that great energy you ended this year with and bring it into 2011 and I know you will have 2007-like success!

I started 2010 with a half marathon PR, so vie got high hopes for the Goof and beyond :-)

Richard said...

Well wishes to you for an outstanding year in 2011, Amanda!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels