2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Tiny Thought - 26 Days and Then Back to Basics

Tiny Thought: After this amazing journey it's time for me to get back to basics...

While I am going to enjoy every step of the Dopey Challenge, I know that when I get back I need to start fresh.

I've finally realized that I've been afraid to run....Afraid to get injured...Afraid of the failure....Afraid in general.

I let the stress of home and work really eat away at my spirit for a good part of the year. Finally realizing that has really opened me up to getting back to myself.

Right now I feel good about what I'm doing and I need to make sure that I continue this path when I get done with the Dopey Challenge and then nothing will stop me from reaching whatever my next goal will be.

3 comments:

Rae! said...

I am soooo agreeing with you. So how do we stop allowing all that to effect us from keeping what we do??
This is a good topic...

Richard said...

Fear of failure is pretty common and keeps many from trying to do their true best. To be knowledgeable of this tells me that you understand what it takes to push past it.

Chris said...

You just need to believe that you are a Rock Star, cause you are.... Great job on the dress rehearsal, no need to worry at all, you will finish!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels