2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Tiny Thought - 17 Days and Feeling Better

Tiny Thought: Don't get the flu while traveling for business!

That's right, I am finally home from a week of business travel and I have to say it's great to be home.

Traveling Sunday, two days after my Dopey Challenge Dress Rehearsal went okay. I had some major swelling issues with my legs on the flight, even with compression socks, but other than that travel was uneventful.

Monday and Tuesday were business as usual. I got a good workout in on Tuesday and felt pretty good.

When I woke up on Wednesday I was severely sick. The flu had hold of me big time. I was miserable all day - not a good thing when your day is filled with business meetings. I made it through, but it wasn't fun.

Thursday wasn't a whole lot better...but again I made it through.

Thankfully I was feeling a bit better for the flight home on Friday. Today I'm almost back to normal having slept the morning away :)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels