2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Monday, December 20, 2010

Tiny Thought - 15 Days Do You Dodge Cars?

Tiny Thought: I don't think jogging is healthy, especially morning jogging. If morning joggers knew how tempting they looked to morning motorists, they would stay home and do sit-ups. Rita Rudner

I could not resist posting this one...How great is that? Having done plenty of morning walks and runs I can certainly say I've had to dodge my fair share of cars out there, but I still prefer morning outings over the evening.

Here's wishing you an uneventful and fabulous morning run/walk and if dodging cars is not your style good luck with the sit ups :)!

1 comments:

Richard said...

I also prefer mornings because of better temperatures and less pollution in the air, plus there are less cars on the road in early morning than in the evening--and the car dodging is just a cross-training benefit!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels