2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Tiny Thought - 13 Days and a Long Journey

Tiny Thought: The longest journey begins with a single step. Lao Tsu, Tao Te Ching

13 days to go before heading off to Orlando for an undertaking I never even knew about 4 years ago.

I have to say this year has been a long journey already, but I suppose step one on this leg of the journey started the day I hit submit to sign up for the Dopey Challenge.

Then the truest, most amazing part of my journey will begin and it starts with the first step of the Buzz & Woody Family Fun Run 5K. Nerves and excitement battle with each other right now. I know this is a good thing - it means I care, that I'll try my hardest and keeps my mind sharp and ready to be strong to push my body further than I ever thought possible.

1 comments:

LauraElaine said...

You are going to do GREAT!!!!! Keep those postivie thought coming!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels