2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Friday, December 24, 2010

Tiny Thought - 11 Days of Prep

Tiny Thought: Today I went in search of fuel and shirts!

I braved the last minute gift shoppers to venture out in search of fuel and running shirts. I headed to Target first...I love the C9 brand and I was hoping to find another shirt or two, possibly some gloves and a pair of running tights if I could find them. It was a quick adventure and the only thing I found was one new shirt....Better than nothing. I headed up to the registers and there was one open with no one in line - yeah :)!

Next I headed to Sports Chalet. I needed to get gels and perhaps some Power Bars. 12 gels later and no line for me to check out and I was done with Sports Chalet.

Final stop of the day was Wal-Mart. I was actually in search of groceries. Figured I'd get the majority of my shopping done to get me through the last days until the trip....It was an uneventful trip, but I did get my PowerBars! I had to wait for two people in front of me and I was done.

So, my Christmas Eve shopping trip was over and while there were a lot of people I managed to get everything done I wanted without too much stress!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels