2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Thoughts and Prayers For Tina and Family

I have had the same pet sitters for over six years now. A mother and daughter team that spoil my pets and take such good care of them.

On Thursday I received a very sad text that Myra (Mom) had a severe heart attack and was going in to surgery for a double bypass.

When I arrived home on Friday, I checked in with Tina (Daughter) and learned that Myrna had not made it through surgery.

I am so saddened by this loss and just wanted to take a moment to ask for thoughts and prayers for Tina and her family for their loss.

Loss is never easy, but it is especially difficult so close to the holidays.

You will be missed Myrna!

1 comments:

LauraElaine said...

Thoughts and prayers to Tina :( Sorry to hear that news

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels