2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Dopey Training Preview - Week #50


MIND CHECK
It's going to be a short busy week at work this week and I'm not exactly looking forward to it. The stress will escalate as I have a lot of things to get done around the house as well. Guess it' a good thing the tapering has started. I was able to do my online check-in for Bay Lake Tower today and that's super exciting!
BODY CHECK
Okay, I'm a bit stiff and sore from the 20 miler yesterday, but not too terrible. I just want to keep it light and easy on my legs this week. Want the legs refreshed for the races.
NUTRITION
I feel quite good about this so far. I'll keep the food in check this week and I don't think it will be too difficult - the grocery shopping is done and that always makes it easier.
WORKOUT PLAN
Monday
AM: Walk - 4mi @ no target
Tuesday
AM: Easy run - Warm up walk, 4mi @ 14:48 per mi, cool down walk
Wednesday
AM: Walk - 3mi @ no target
Thursday
AM: Easy run - Warm up walk, 4mi @ 14:48 per mi, cool down walk
Friday
AM: Bike - 35mi @ no target
Saturday
AM: New Year's Day 5K
Sunday
AM: Easy run - Warm up walk, 6mi @ 14:48 per mi, cool down walk

That's a wrap for this week. Be on the lookout for the Dopey Training Review post to see how this week turns out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels