2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Dopey Training Preview - Week #49


MIND CHECK
Looking for this week to pull me back in to the swing of things. I know the time is running out and this week will be the last full week of big miles before the taper begins. Although I expect to still be putting in good miles during taper :). I am mentally worn out going in to this week and that worries me. I just need to keep my spirits up and focus on the goal!
BODY CHECK
I really feel pretty good overall. Hopefully the flu will leave me alone now and I can be back to 100% asap. Legs are feeling good and feeling overall like all the work is starting to pay off.
NUTRITION
Fell off the good eating a bit last week and will do my best to get back on track this week. Any weight I can get off before the races will just make things that much better!
WORKOUT PLAN
Monday
AM: Walk - 2mi @ no target
Tuesday
AM: Easy run - Warm up walk, 6mi @ 14:48 per mi, cool down walk
Wednesday
AM: Walk - 3mi @ no target
Thursday
AM: Easy run - Warm up walk, 6mi @ 14:88 per mi, cool down walk
Friday
AM: Walk - 4mi @ no target
Saturday
AM: Long walk - 20mi @ 16-18 per mi
Sunday
REST

That's a wrap for this week. Be on the lookout for the Dopey Training Review post to see how this week turns out!

1 comments:

-Chris said...

Get after it, Amanda. You're almost there. Just remember that the work will be worth every bit of the suffering. You CAN do it.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels