2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Monday, December 13, 2010

Dopey Training Preview - Week #48


MIND CHECK
Well this week is starting off rather interestingly...I have to say that I feel a lot better after the Dopey Challenge dress rehearsal than I thought I might, but I am still a bit sore so I am not going to push too hard for at least the first part of the week. I need to keep my intensity light, but up this week.
BODY CHECK
In terms of pain, I'm feeling pretty good overall. I expected to be a lot more sore after the high mileage last week. I still have some lingering soreness, but nothing more than what I do after any good long walk.
NUTRITION
Very worried about this week in terms of nutrition. I have to travel for work and that means a lot of restaurant food and less control over what I will have access to eat. I'll try my best to make good choices, but I know it will be tough.
WORKOUT PLAN
Monday
AM: Bike - 10mi @ no target
Tuesday
AM: Easy run - Warm up walk, 4mi @ 14:48 per mi, cool down walk
Wednesday
AM: Walk - 3mi @ no target
Thursday
AM: Easy run - Warm up walk, 4mi @ 14:88 per mi, cool down walk
Friday
AM: Bike - 10mi @ no target
Saturday
AM: Long walk - 12mi @ 16-18 per mi
Sunday
AM: Walk - 2mi @ no target

That's a wrap for this week. Be on the lookout for the Dopey Training Review post to see how this week turns out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels