2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Dopey Training Preview - Week #47


MIND CHECK
Back at it strong this week. It's going to be a bit tough this week as I have to get ready to travel next Sunday...That means that I'm going to have to try to fit my 20 miler in on Friday (I have a play to attend Saturday). In addition to all that, work is crazy and I have to get the house cleaned up so the dogs don't destroy everything while the pet sitters are watching them. It's going to be hectic and crazy for sure, but the miles are very important right now and I want another good 20 miler under my belt for sure!
BODY CHECK
There's going to be a lot of treadmill work this week - probably including the 20 miler. It's going to make it a bit tough to get it all done, but I'm going do what I have to do and it'll give the joints a little break as I put in quite a few miles!
NUTRITION
The only day I'm concerned about this week is going to be Friday - we have our company holiday party (it's a lunch buffet) and that's always a bit rough, but I'm going to either fore go the food or still to the veggie tray (sans dip) as much as possible. Since I'll be trying to get my long walk in the same night of the holiday party that should make it easier to bypass the food - I don't want a heavy stomach while trying to go that far.
WORKOUT PLAN
Monday
AM: Walk - 4mi @ no target
Tuesday
AM: Bike - 20mi @ no target
Wednesday
AM: Easy run - 4mi @ 14:48 per mi
Thursday
AM: Easy run - Warm up walk, 10mi @ 16-18 per mi, cool down walk
Friday
AM: Long walk - Warm up walk, 20mi @ 16-18 per mi, cool down walk
Saturday
REST
Sunday
TRAVEL

That's a wrap for this week. Be on the lookout for the Dopey Training Preview post for next week's plan!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels