2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone had a safe and fun Thanksgiving. Me, I decided to use it as a rest day and basically do nothing. It was quite nice for a change.

This year I am thankful for many things. Some of these things include:

Family
Friends
My Job (even though I complain about it a lot)
My Health (even though I haven't done as well here as I should have this year)

Take a few minutes this Thanksgiving to reflect on that good things in your life and give a little nod of thanks.

We now move in to full blown holiday season and the joy and stresses that come with it...Don't forget to take care of yourself during these times!

1 comments:

Rae! said...

Thanks for the kick in the butt!!!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels