2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Dopey Training Review - Week #42


MIND CHECK
Okay, not a bad week this week. Feeling a little sore this week, but there are reasons for that and I can handle it. Spent the week working way too much still, but still managed to get some miles in and prep for the half marathon on Sunday!
BODY CHECK
Overall, not feeling to bad after 25 miles on the feet this week. The mileage will need to stay there so I'll have to suck it up some more :)!
NUTRITION
Not even going to claim that I tried my best here this week. I didn't do completely terrible, but I didn't do great either.
WORKOUT PLAN
Monday
AM: Easy run - Warm up walk, 2mi @ 14:34 per mi, cool down walk
PM: Treadmill easy run: 2.71mi, .4mi warm up walk, 2mi @ 14:45 per mi, .31mi cool down walk
I had to guess my pace today because stupid me forgot to hit the Garmin button for the lap when I started my run/walk intervals. That's okay though - it was a nice easy run today.
Tuesday
AM: Easy run - Warm up walk, 6mi @ 14:48 per mi, cool down walk
Yep, I wimped out today. Just felt really off and tired today so decided it was better to rest than try to push through today.
Wednesday
AM: Walk - 4mi @ no target
PM: Treadmill walk - 4.14mi @ 17:11 per mi
Go my walk in after I fell asleep on the couch for two hours this afternoon. I have to say that I must have needed that sleep :)!
Thursday
AM: Easy run - Warm up walk, 6mi @ 14:48 per mi, cool down walk
PM: Treadmill easy - 2.11mi, .34mi warm up walk, 1mi @ 16:45 per mi, .76mi cool down walk
Oh, I stopped and got Wendy's for lunch today - yuck, it's just sort of sitting in my stomach. Not good. I know I didn't hit my miles today, but at least I got a couple of miles in. Time to start hydrating well for the half this weekend.
Friday
AM: Bike - 35mi no target
Don't laugh - I decided that I didn't want to ride the bike tonight because I didn't want my rump to be sore for the half marathon....I'm such a wimp!
Saturday
AM: Walk - 3mi @ no target
AM: Walk - 3.3mi @ 16:23 per mi
Took the dogs out for a nice walk this morning. They were a bit hyper in the beginning, poor kids have been housebound from all the working I've been doing. They settled in nicely after a mile or so and we had a nice walk in gorgeous weather! The rest of the day is for resting for the half tomorrow.
Sunday
AM: Women's Half Marathon (20min per mi time limit, walking with friend)
AM: Women's Inaugural Half Marathon - 13.26mi @ 17:25 per mi
I spent today helping a friend through her first half marathon. She didn't prepare as much as she should have, but I have to give her a lot of credit because she finished and she did it without too much complaining. The course was a bit odd and deceiving towards the end, but overall it was a good course. For an inaugural event it was pretty well run. I'll do a more thorough trip report later. I have a few others to do too :)!

That's a wrap for this week. Be on the lookout for the Dopey Training Preview post for next week's plan!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels