2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Dopey Training Preview - Week #46


MIND CHECK
Yeah - a recovery week...Okay, so I'll still be putting quite a few miles in this week, but not all at one shot! Overall I'm feeling good about this week. I'm ready to keep putting the miles in and keep pushing myself in terms of my pace since that's where I'm struggling the most. All in all though, I'm really starting to build some confidence and hope to keep building on it all the way through the races!
BODY CHECK
Okay, I've got some aches and pains right now. Just general soreness after the 23 miler yesterday. My left hip seems to have taken the brunt of the walk and is the most sore spot. Also have some soreness in my feet. Overall though, much better than I feared I'd be feeling.
NUTRITION
Last week is last week and I'm going to get right back on track this week. I'm not seeing any weight loss which is discouraging, but I feel better and I know eating better is going to help during the races.
WORKOUT PLAN
Monday
AM: Walk - 4mi @ no target
Tuesday
AM: Easy run - Warm up walk, 6mi @ 14:48 per mi, cool down walk
Wednesday
AM: Walk - 3mi @ no target
Thursday
AM: Easy run - Warm up walk, 6mi @ 14:48 per mi, cool down walk
Friday
AM: Bike - 30mi @ no target
Saturday
AM: Easy run - Warm up walk, 6mi @ 14:48 per mi, cool down walk
Sunday
REST

That's a wrap for this week. Be on the lookout for the Dopey Training Review post at the end of the week!

1 comments:

Richard said...

You've done a great job getting to this point, don't push the recovery week too much if your body tells you it needs to take it a bit easier. You are closer to being able to make your goal than you realize, keep up the good work.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels