2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Dopey Training Preview - Week #45


MIND CHECK
I have another high mileage week scheduled for this week. Another longest walk ever planned. Thankfully I have some time off work for the holidays so that should be helpful.
BODY CHECK
I'm actually a bit sore from playing Kinect. It sounds silly as I've been playing regular games, not even workout games, but I'm telling you it's a good workout. Other than that, I'm feeling really great right now.
NUTRITION
I'm very happy with where I am right now. I am feeling pretty good on the food front. I'm not worried about Thanksgiving as I will be eating my normal food so I shouldn't be doing too bad here this week.
WORKOUT PLAN
Monday
AM: Walk - 4mi @ no target
Tuesday
AM: Easy run - Warm up walk, 6mi @ 14:48 per mi, cool down walk
Wednesday
AM: Bike - 20mi @ no target
Thursday
AM: Easy run - Warm up walk, 6mi @ 14:48 per mi, cool down walk
Friday
AM: Walk - 4mi @ no target
Saturday
AM: Long walk - Warm up walk, 23mi @ 16-18 per mi, cool down walk
Sunday
REST

That's a wrap for this week. Be on the lookout for the Dopey Training Review post at the end of the week!

1 comments:

Richard said...

It's a good week planned out and the long walk will help burn any extra Thanksgiving calories you might pick up. You are on target and doing really well.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels