2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Dopey Training Review - Week #41


MIND CHECK
Nothing good came of this week. Nope, not one good thing...It was another rough work week and because of that I didn't take the time for me or my training. Stupid I know.
BODY CHECK
What could I complain about - I didn't do anything this week to make me have any problems.
NUTRITION
As with everything else this week. I suffered here too. I've been very bad and have no excuse here.
WORKOUT PLAN
Monday
AM: Easy run - Warm up walk, 2mi @ 14:34 per mi, cool down walk
Another 17hr work day...didn't leave me time to train today.
Tuesday
AM: Easy run - Warm up walk, 4mi @ 14:48 per mi, cool down walk
Well, it was another long day today. My Halloween costume doesn't fit and I'm a bit stressed about everything right now.
Wednesday
AM: Walk - 3mi @ no target
PM: Treadmill walk - 3.14mi @ 16:53 per mi
I was happy to be on the treadmill tonight, that is until the work phone rang and I had to stop to take care of more problems. I hope this craziness ends soon.
Thursday
AM: Easy run - Warm up walk, 4mi @ 14:48 per mi, cool down walk
And another 18hr day today...Man, I'm starting to feel rusty. I'm making bad food choices and I know these are all just excuses.
Friday
AM: Bike - 20mi no target
Today was Halloween dress up day at work. That was fun....except for the fact that it was a 19hr work day today. I'm very burnt out.
Saturday
AM: Long walk - 17mi @ 16-18 per mi
I woke up with the worst Charlie horse in my right calf. Usually if I just stretch them out as they happen, I'm perfectly fine in the morning. Well, this one was not so nice. I couldn't even walk in the morning. Lots of ice, gentle stressing and rest was the order of the day. Since I couldn't get my long run in today, I took the time to nap on the couch to catch up on some much needed sleep.
Sunday
REST
AM: Treadmill walk - 3.6mi @ 17:26 per mi
I tried to get some miles in today. In fact I was going to go for 17....It was not to be today. I was on the treadmill, walking along and I have no energy, no stamina, no motivation at all. I ended up stopping way sooner than I should have. I am very disappointed with myself today - I should have been able to do more.

That's a wrap for this week. Be on the lookout for the Dopey Training Preview post for next week's plan!

1 comments:

Richard said...

These weeks happen sometimes, just don't let them get you too down and you'll be back on the program when life settles a bit.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels