2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Dopey Training Review - Week #40


MIND CHECK
Good thing this was a recovery week because it turned in to a nightmare in so many ways. Losing Ralph was the first stress that happened. My co-worker had to leave because his brother passed away - I watch his cats for him and I'm also his backup at work. Then we had major issues at work which required me to work 16-18 hour days Monday through Thursday. Needless to say - there was no time for me to workout this week. That's okay though, I'll pick it up again this week!
BODY CHECK
My left foot was a little bit sore after my 15 miles on Sunday. It worked its self out by Tuesday night which was good - amazing what some ice and rest time can do! Okay other than that.
NUTRITION
Oh the joys of stress eating. If it was bad, I ate it this week. No excuses - I was just horrible, period!
WORKOUT PLAN
Monday
AM: Walk - 2mi @ no target
Decided to rest. Had to take care of Ralph this morning. Had a server drive replacement to do for work, then ended up having to work until 10pm on other issues.
Tuesday
AM: Easy run - 4mi @ 14:48 per mi
Another long day at work - 6:30am to 9pm. I feel like I have no life right now. Things are just a mess.
Wednesday
REST
Another long and horrible day at work. 6:30am - 11pm...Awful stressed right now. Want to get some miles in, but there hasn't been time or energy to do it.
Thursday
AM: Easy run - 4mi @ 14:48 per mi
Workout - what is that. Another 6:30am - 12am day at work. I'm so tired I can barely function.
Friday
AM: Bike - 20mi no target
You'd think I'd be able to get a bike ride in, but honestly, I fell asleep on the couch tonight.
Saturday
AM: Easy Run - 4mi @ 14:48 per mi
Still so tired and just have no motivation. I know that's a lame excuse, but I am beat.
Sunday
REST
AM: Walk 4.02mi @ 16:51
Took the dogs out for a walk this morning. I have to say that the first mile or so I felt like I was walking on broken legs. Everything is stiff and sore and out of shape today. Once I got in to the walk I was feeling okay.

That's a wrap for this week. Be on the lookout for the Dopey Training Preview post for next week's plan!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels