2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Dopey Training Review - Week #38


MIND CHECK
The beginning of the week I was still in Walt Disney World. The end of the week brought a super bad cold - bad enough that I had to work from home a couple of days. The middle of the week brought a very interesting travel day and I'll go in to detail during my trip report (hoping to post soon).
BODY CHECK
The right knee is still pretty tender and sore at times, but I can still walk through it pretty easily. I may have to wear my brace while run/walking for a while to strengthen it up. Everything else feels pretty good!
NUTRITION
This has been a very bad week in terms of eating. I haven't done one thing good in terms of food. The scale is not going to be my friend this next week. Must refocus in this area.
WORKOUT PLAN
Monday
Spent the day in Epcot walking around World Showcase. Did some good power walking from the Ticket and Transportation Center to the Magic Kingdom and return.
Tuesday
Travel day. Other than sitting on planes for way too long and a little airport walking it was a sedentary day!
Wednesday
Sick...Can't breathe, fever, coughing and feeling terrible.
Thursday
Sick...Still can't breathe, fever, coughing and feeling terrible.
Friday
Back to work, but still not up to working out.
Saturday
AM: Walk - 4.03mi @ 17:21 per mi
Took the dogs out for a nice walk this morning. Still having coughing attacks and trouble breathing, but at least I got some time on the feet and the weather was gorgeous!
Sunday
AM: Komen 5K Walk
AM: Komen 5K - 3.21mi @ 17:15 per mi
Walked the Komen 5K this morning with a friend. She is having trouble with her shoes and since I'm still coughing and having trouble breathing we just took it nice and slow and enjoyed the day.

That's a wrap for this week. Be on the lookout for the Dopey Training Preview post for next week's plan!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels