2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Dopey Training Preview - Week #42


MIND CHECK
Must pick myself up an dust myself off. I need to get the mileage up and time on my feet. I know I can do it, now I just have to actually do it.
BODY CHECK
I'm feeling a bit lazy and tired right now, but I know getting back in to a routine should help me a lot.
NUTRITION
Ugh...What can I even say. I'm just not doing well here and I'm not sure how to get back on track right now. I will just keep trying and do what I can.
WORKOUT PLAN
Monday
AM: Easy run - Warm up walk, 2mi @ 14:34 per mi, cool down walk
Tuesday
AM: Easy run - Warm up walk, 6mi @ 14:48 per mi, cool down walk
Wednesday
AM: Walk - 4mi @ no target
Thursday
AM: Easy run - Warm up walk, 6mi @ 14:48 per mi, cool down walk
Friday
AM: Bike - 35mi no target
Saturday
AM: Walk - 3mi @ no target
Sunday
AM: Women's Half Marathon (20min per mi time limit, walking with friend)

That's a wrap for this week. Be on the lookout for the Dopey Training Review post at the end of the week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels