2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Dopey Training Preview - Week #41


MIND CHECK
Okay, it's time to ramp it up again. Not just a little ramp up this week, a pretty big ramp up. My mind is ready to attack a new long distance that I haven't done before. I'll be going for 17 miles on Saturday. I think I can do it. I might be slow, but I'm ready to give it a go!
BODY CHECK
I need to keep working on the blister situation and I have to get some of this weight off. I'm suffering because of the weight I've gained and I know that has to stop.
NUTRITION
I have stocked the house with better food for this week and I'll be doing what I can to control my stress and not let it get the best of me.
WORKOUT PLAN
Monday
AM: Easy run - Warm up walk, 2mi @ 14:34 per mi, cool down walk
Tuesday
AM: Easy run - Warm up walk, 4mi @ 14:48 per mi, cool down walk
Wednesday
AM: Walk - 3mi @ no target
Thursday
AM: Easy run - Warm up walk, 4mi @ 14:48 per mi, cool down walk
Friday
AM: Bike - 20mi no target
Saturday
AM: Long walk - 17mi @ 16-18 per mi
Sunday
REST

That's a wrap for this week. Be on the lookout for the Dopey Training Review post at the end of the week!

3 comments:

Rae! said...

Awesome! You will make it!! Ice those knees!

-Chris said...

You can do it, Amanda. You've had a couple of rough weeks with non-running stresses, just get after it. You'll make it, for sure.

A Snow White Sanctum said...

Snow says the Dopey Training Preview is super! Keep going.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels