2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Dopey Training Preview - Week #40


MIND CHECK
This week I get to do some recovery for all the miles last week. I mean, seriously, I did over half of the Dopey Challenge! In three days I put in 27.54 miles on my feet - the Dopey is 42.40...I feel like I'm on my way and if I can keep it up I'll be okay!
BODY CHECK
Dealing with some allergies, blisters and sore joints, but nothing too bad right now and I'd like to keep it this way!!!
NUTRITION
Will do what I can here. I'm not going to make any promises. I can only promise to try.
WORKOUT PLAN
Monday
AM: Walk - 2mi @ no target
Tuesday
AM: Easy run - 4mi @ 14:48 per mi
Wednesday
REST
Thursday
AM: Easy run - 4mi @ 14:48 per mi
Friday
AM: Bike - 20mi no target
Saturday
AM: Easy Run - 4mi @ 14:48 per mi
Sunday
REST

That's a wrap for this week. Be on the lookout for the Dopey Training Review post at the end of the week!

1 comments:

Richard said...

This looks like a good plan for a recovery week, and I suspect a good time for one, too, as you come off a big mileage week.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels