2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Dopey Training Preview - Week #39


MIND CHECK
12 weeks - that's it...That's all the time I have left to get myself ready for the Dopey Challenge...Where has this year gone and why have I waited so long to get myself on the right track. Well, I'm there now, I know I cannot make any more excuses and I need to get the time on my feet. So, that's what I'm going to do.
BODY CHECK
I am still sick, I am still coughing and having a rough time breathing. That being said, I am still feeling better than last week and am sure I'll continue to improve. My right knee is still a bit sore and I'm going to baby it a bit until it feels better. Other than that, I have nothing holding me back and that's the way it has to be!
NUTRITION
I know that I need to continue to improve in this area and I will do my best to do so. It will be a challenge of course, but there's really no option - it has to be done!
WORKOUT PLAN
Monday
AM: Bike - 15mi @ no target
Tuesday
AM: Easy run - 4mi @ 14:48 per mi
Wednesday
AM: Walk - 3mi no target
Thursday
AM: Easy run - 4mi @ 14:48 per mi
Friday
AM: Walk - 4mi no target
Saturday
AM: Long Run - 15mi @ 16:00 - 18:00 per mi
Sunday
REST

That's a wrap for this week. Be on the lookout for the Dopey Training Review post at the end of the week!

2 comments:

Rae! said...

What helps my knees is icing it down 15-20 minutes after I am done working out. It helps. I know we only have 12 weeks,sounds shorter when you say it like that. I have to go see my boss this week!

Richard said...

Your training looks good to me, not too much and not too little; as long as you keep your health up you are only 3 months from writing that celebratory Goofy race report.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels