2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

2011 WDW Marathon Events

Just thought I'd share the current registration levels for the 2011 WDW Events.

Mickey's Marathon Kids' Fest - 61% Full

Buzz and Woody's Best Friends 5K - 77% Full

Half Marathon - 84% Full

Marathon - 76% Full

Goofy's Race and a Half Challenge - 80% Full

If you haven't yet registered, you might want to take that step and ensure you can participate in some great events.

4 comments:

LauraElaine said...

Such a cool race event! We're hoping to do it in 2012 or 2013 so our little guy will be old enough to not be afraid of Mickey! :)

Richard said...

The slow selling time for these races this year works out for me. In my current schedule I just can't plan to do these races for next January, however as long as they continue to stay open to registration I might get lucky and have something change in my favor (just as happended for the Wine and Dine half). Otherwise I planning 2012.

Rae! said...

Well I was told they do not see why I can not register for the Goofy. 2011.I shown my boss and my asist. Nurse manger the prices and that they are going to sell out. And then My Boss asked me, does the whole family go? I said yes, and Aaron runs the half, and that seems to be the only time we get to see the Real Aaron when we go to Disney.
She said ok. So I am not sure if it is a go... I was nearly jumping up and down!!!!
Now One more thing, My damn lungs. See the Doctor Tuesday!!!

Justin said...

When I saw this post I signed up for the 5K. I'm officially going for the Dopey!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels