2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Dopey Training Review - Week #35


MIND CHECK
I know I missed the Preview for this week, but I still wanted to post the review for the week and let you all know how I've been doing.
BODY CHECK
The body has been doing pretty good this week. No real aches or pains to speak of. The only issue I've been having is being super tired all the time. I'm not sure why that is, but if it continues I'll probably have to visit the doctor.
NUTRITION
The bad eating did not get to me at all this week. I did really good. I kept my calories in check between 1200-1500. I have felt fine with the improvement in diet and will continue to do my best in terms of eating.
WORKOUT PLAN
Monday
REST
I did rest today - no miles at all.
Tuesday
AM: Walk 4mi no target
PM: Treadmill walk - 3.51mi @ 15:22 per mi
Not too bad today. I didn't push through to the full mileage, but at least I finally got some miles in.
Wednesday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk, 5mi @ 14:34 per mi, cool down walk
AM: Walk 3.5mi @ 16:28 per mi
Took the girls on a nice walk this morning. Poor babies haven't been able to get out much all summer so I didn't want to push them too far today. They did really good.
Thursday
REST
I know, really did I need another rest day...Apparently :)!
Friday
REST
Okay, I intended to get out and walk today, but it just didn't happen. It's been a rough work week and I've let it get to me. I have to do better.
Saturday
AM: Long Run - Warm up walk, 9mi @ 14:34 per mi, cool down walk
I had unexpected company come to visit in the morning and then I ended up going to my sister's for a visit and that took all my time today...A little sad I didn't get myself up to get out for an early run.
Sunday
REST
AM: Treadmill Easy - 4.29mi, .34mi warm up walk, 2.79mi @ 14:38 per mi, 1.17mi cool down walk
Interesting things are afoot with my miles today. Today was the first day I tried the run/walk/run (Galloway) method. I really think this could work for me. I need to build up my mileage base again, but it was surprising to be able to do the intervals without too much trouble.

That's a wrap for this week. Be on the lookout for the Dopey Training Preview post for next weeks plan!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels