2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Dopey Training Review - Week #34


MIND CHECK
The week after the Disneyland Half Marathon and I took the week off of working out. Probably not the smartest thing I've ever done, but that's the way things go sometimes.
BODY CHECK
Other than super huge blisters on my feet after the half marathon I really didn't have any issues to speak of. It was quite surprising, but walking around the day after the race was easy enough. I guess I made the right decision by walking the half instead of pushing harder.
NUTRITION
I ate horribly at Disneyland and the week I returned home was not too good either, but that's got to stop and I think I'm actually ready to do better again.
WORKOUT PLAN
Monday
REST
Walked around Disneyland and California Adventure.
Tuesday
REST
Returned home from a nice trip to California.
Wednesday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk, 3mi @ 14:34 per mi, cool down walk
Back to work and no workout today.
Thursday
AM: Bike - 20mi no target
I know, I didn't work out again today...Bad me.
Friday
AM: Walk - 4mi no target
Still being lazy - what can I say.
Saturday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk, 3mi @ 14:34 per mi, cool down walk
Ended up sleeping a lot today, just can't get past the tiredness this week.
Sunday
REST
As if I needed another rest day right?

That's a wrap for this week. Be on the lookout for the Dopey Training Preview post for next week's plan!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels