2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Dopey Training Preview - Week #37


MIND CHECK
I cannot wait to head to WDW this week...I am so looking forward to doing the Wine & Dine Half Marathon and the 5K. I think both of these races should be pretty darn fun and it's going to be great seeing old friends and making new friends! I definitely want to get some more miles in before I leave, but I'm going to keep it pretty low key the next few days.
BODY CHECK
What kind of idiot does their longest training walk ever the week before a half marathon? Apparently me! Still, I'm feeling pretty good and I'd like to keep it that way heading in to next weekend.
NUTRITION
I have the meals for the week planned out and I hope to stay in the 1200-1500 calorie range again this week. I am worried about what the trip will do to me because I do intend to enjoy Food & Wine, but I'm going to try to stay some what in check and hit it hard when I get home.
WORKOUT PLAN
Monday
AM: Bike - 15mi @ no target
Tuesday
AM: Easy run - 4mi @ 14:22 per mi
Wednesday
AM: Walk - 4mi no target
Thursday
REST - Travel to WDW
Friday
REST
Saturday
AM: Halloween 5K
PM: Wine & Dine Half Marathon
Sunday
REST

That's a wrap for this week. Be on the lookout for the Dopey Training Review post at the end of the week!

4 comments:

Rae! said...

No worries. I haven't done a thing in over 2 weeks. I was suppose to do my long last Friday. But side line of course. We walked a half mile with our dog. Can't wait to see you!! Take it easy!!

Jeff W. said...

See you soon!

Richard said...

Looks good, you should have a good Wine & Dine!
See you out there!

Chris said...

Hey Amanda - Sorry I've been so absent on the posts... You've been doing great and seems like you're on the upswing. Enjoy the WnD, but not too much....got some unfinished business with the Goof.... :-)

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels