2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Dopey Training Preview - Week #36


MIND CHECK
I am focusing this week on going to Walt Disney World and finishing the Wine & Dine Half Marathon. I'm very excited for this race for many reasons and I think friends, food and fun sums it up nicely!
BODY CHECK
I'm realizing that I need to push myself a lot harder than I have been. I've been lazy and there's really no excuse for it. I have to be careful now and really be mindful of aches and pains - I don't want any injuries to sideline me for the Goofy Challenge in January. In the meantime, will work on being stronger and better.
NUTRITION
I have the meals for the week planned out and I hope to stay in the 1200-1500 calorie range again this week. Last week saw a substantial 4 pound loss and I'd like to continue that direction for a while :)!
WORKOUT PLAN
Monday
AM: Walk - 4mi @ no target
Tuesday
AM: Easy run - 4mi @ no target
Wednesday
AM: Bike - 20mi no target
Thursday
AM: Easy - 4mi @ no target
Friday
AM: Walk - 4mi no target
Saturday
AM: Long Run - Warm up walk, 6mi no target, cool down walk
Sunday
REST

That's a wrap for this week. Be on the lookout for the Dopey Training Review post at the end of the week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels