2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Dopey Trainng Preview - Week #31


MIND CHECK
Okay...My head is in the right place right now. I will be finishing the Disneyland Half Marathon, I will be getting that Coast to Coast Medal. I am not stupid - I will not be getting a PR this race. I'm okay with that. No need to fret, I'm just going to try to have fun and do the best I can.
BODY CHECK
I'm doing pretty good right now. I'm not having too many problems, the new shoes are working really well and I hope this continues.
NUTRITION
Where do I do here? Well, I go back to basics again and hope that I can get myself to do what I know I need to do. No grand plans, no guarantees, but I'll do what I can and hopefully it will help!
WORKOUT PLAN
Monday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk, 5mi @ 14:22 per mi, cool down walk
Tuesday
AM: Walk - 2mi no target
Wednesday
AM: Tempo Run - Warm up walk, 1mi warm up run no target, 3mi @ 13:13 per mi, 1mi cool down run no target, cool down walk
Thursday
AM: Walk - 4mi no target
Friday
REST
Saturday
AM: Long Run - Warm up walk, 14mi @ 14:49 per mi, cool down walk
Sunday
REST

That's a wrap for this week. Be on the lookout for the Dopey Training Review post at the end of the week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels