2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Dopey Training Preview - Week #34


MIND CHECK
Since I'll still be at Disneyland next weekend, I figured I'd go ahead and post for the following week early to keep me honest and make me accountable for getting back out there after the races!
BODY CHECK
This will be interesting and I'll update if I have time....I'm not sure how I'm going to feel after the races to be honest.
NUTRITION
The first half of the week will be bad at Disneyland I'm sure, but then I'll get home and I've got to figure something out here to make myself better.
WORKOUT PLAN
Monday
REST
Tuesday
REST
Wednesday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk, 3mi @ 14:34 per mi, cool down walk
Thursday
AM: Bike - 20mi no target
Friday
AM: Walk - 4mi no target
Saturday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk, 3mi @ 14:34 per mi, cool down walk
Sunday
REST

That's a wrap for this week. Be on the lookout for the Dopey Training Review post at the end of the week!

3 comments:

Richard said...

Enjoy your taper week and enjoy Disneyland! You've earned having a great time there.

I sure wish I could be there with you, but I'll make do with my tri in Austin (and maybe I'll get to see you at Wine and Dine).

Bethany + Ryan said...

have fun!!! enjoy the taper and your race! and of course, enjoy that big medal! :-)

Rae! said...

I am super excited for you for this weekend. I will have to make a poster and post it!!!
Your buddy got out and did little over 6 miles on foot!!! And had no pain.
When do you leave for the trip?

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels