2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Dopey Training Preview - Week #33


MIND CHECK
Well, here I am. Four days away from heading to California for my next Half Marathon challenge. It's been a tough fight this time around and I hope I have what it takes to get 'er done. I think I'm really finally ready mentally and I'm going to need that strength to get me through this this time. I'm sure I won't be setting any records this time around, but I'm going to have fun and use it as a training run. I should clarify, I'm pretty sure I'll be walking the majority of this one - that's where I feel comfortable right now so I'm going to go with it! I can do this, I will do this and I know I can make it to the end!
BODY CHECK
I'm finally over the flu - thank goodness! My right knee is locking up a bit here and there, but it's nothing dreadful or all that painful. I'll keep icing it and using BioFreeze as needed to keep it happy. Just going to take the miles easy this week in prep for the races.
NUTRITION
It'll probably be a bit of a mess on this side of things this week. I won't be terrible, but it's not going to be my top priority as I try to get ready to go. I'll do what I can and work with what I've got.
WORKOUT PLAN
Monday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk, 2mi @ 14:34 per mi, cool down walk
Tuesday
AM: Walk - 4mi no target
Wednesday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk, 2mi @ 14:34 per mi, cool down walk
Thursday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk, 2mi @ 14:34 per mi, cool down walk
Friday
REST
Saturday
AM: Disneyland Fabulous 5K
Sunday
AM: Disneyland Half Marathon

That's a wrap for this week. Be on the lookout for the Dopey Training Review post at the end of the week!

1 comments:

LauraElaine said...

Good luck at the race!!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels