2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Dopey Training Preview - Week #32


MIND CHECK
Time is running out...It's almost time to head to California and hopefully get two new medals...Yep, two. I got an email last week for the Coast 2 Coast medal...Not that I could have forgotten that. Now I just have to actually finish this race. This is truly the first time that I've had doubts about whether or not I can actually finish a race. I know deep down that I will finish, but doubt is still definitely there. I will continue to put the miles in and hope that's enough to get me through this!
BODY CHECK
Feeling okay right now. The knees are holding up, the calves feel okay and the rest of me is holding up too. Hopefully I can keep it this way.
NUTRITION
Just playing this as it comes right now. I know it's really stupid to not do better in this area, but I just can't make myself be good and do it...I hope I can refocus here soon!
WORKOUT PLAN
Monday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk, 2mi @ 14:25 per mi, cool down walk
Tuesday
AM: Walk - 3mi no target
Wednesday
AM: Tempo Run - Warm up walk, 1mi warm up run no target, 3mi @ 13:13 per mi, 1mi cool down run no target, cool down walk
Thursday
AM: Bike - 25mi no target
Friday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk, 3mi @ 14:34 per mi, cool down walk
Saturday
AM: Long Run - Warm up walk, 8mi @ 14:48 per mi, cool down walk
Sunday
REST

That's a wrap for this week. Be on the lookout for the Dopey Training Review post at the end of the week!

4 comments:

Princess Fee said...

I know you will finish that race too - although that doesn't help the doubt in your mind! I always look at thinking that I will finish it and the worst case scenario is I end up walking at the slowest possible pace... BUT you have put in the training and you will get there! We are all behind you!!

Chris said...

Good plan for the week, now get out there and execute it! Visualize yourself at the end of the week thrilled that you hit all your targets...you can do this.

Richard said...

Just run your race and stay within your training, we all believe in you. Walk when you need to and try to have some fun along the way.

You are going to enjoy having that Coast to Coast medal around your neck!

Rae! said...

You are going to do great!! I can't wait I am excited for you!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels