2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Dopey Training Review - Week #27


MIND CHECK
I don't have anything good to say about this week. It was a total bust. Not a single workout. Between a/c problems, work and not feeling good it was just a failure this week...Sometimes life just gets in the way. I'll pick myself back up and move on from here!
BODY CHECK
I've been holding a lot of water this week and it has made my feet very swollen and my joints sore. It's just been one of those weeks. I expect to be back up and running (literally) tomorrow.
NUTRITION
Boy, this was one of the worst weeks I've had in a long time in terms of food. Too hot to cook the first couple of days I fell in to the fast food trap. Working extra long days the rest of the week, the bad trend continued. I have no excuses, I knew what I was doing and did it anyway.
WORKOUT PLAN
No workouts this week at all. I know I'll pay for this, but it's just the way it went. Looking forward to doing a lot more next week.

That's a wrap for this week. Be on the lookout for the Dopey Training Preview post for next week's plan!

1 comments:

Richard said...

We've all had that week that fell completely apart, time to call it a recovery week and move on.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels