2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Monday, July 19, 2010

Dopey Training Review - Week #26


MIND CHECK
Between training for work and then my home A/C quitting on me, I have to say that last week was not a good one. I really can't say that there were many high points this week, but it's okay I'll bounce back.
BODY CHECK
Overall, I've been feeling pretty good here. At least in terms of exercising. I do have a long way to go still, but I feel okay here right now.
NUTRITION
I had good days and bad again. Not that this is anything new here. Just have to keep working on this.
WORKOUT PLAN
Monday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk, 2mi @ 14:34 per mi, cool down walk
PM: Pilates for Abs with Resistance Band
PM: Bike - 5mi, 17mins, 17.7mph avg, resistance level 4
It was a tough day at work as I tried to get ready for my training that starts tomorrow. At least I got in a quick bike ride.
Tuesday
AM: Walk - 4mi no target
AM: Walk - 3.08mi @ 15:02 per mi
Had to cut the walk a little short today as my training class started at 9am Eastern - 6am AZ and I had to make sure the technology worked before class since I couldn't make it work the day before. Not a bad walk, but it's hot even at 4am and the poor dogs were probably very happy to have me cut it short!
Wednesday
AM: Speed Run - Warm up walk, 1mi warm up jog no target, 1mi @ 12:37per mi, .5mi jog no target, 1mi @ 12:37 per mi, .5mi jog no target, 1mi cool down jog no target, cool down walk
PM: Pilates 20 Minute Circle Workout
PM: Bike - 5mi, 18mins, 16.1mph avg, resistance level 3
Really tired this morning, class started early and so I got another quick bike ride in tonight.
Thursday
AM: Walk - 3mi no target
PM: Bike - 5mi, 18mins, 16.4mph avg, resistance level 3
It was a rough day in class, work later and just over all. Decided to just get in a quick bike ride again. Not a stellar week for working out at this point.
Friday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk, 2mi @ 14:34 per mi, cool down walk
PM: P90X Shoulders & Arms
So, I didn't workout, I ate poorly and am so tired I fell asleep on the couch at about 5pm. Got everything ready for the long run in the morning.
Saturday
AM: Long Run - Warm up walk no target, 14mi @ 14:49 per mi, cool down walk no target.
I wimped out and didn't go this morning because I was just so tired and knew I wouldn't give it my all so I decided to do it tomorrow instead. Then, my A/C died around noon - uh oh...This may mean no running tomorrow if I have to continue dealing with no A/C.
Sunday
REST
Still no A/C - can't leave the dogs home alone for long enough to get my long run in. Even if I went, it would be very tough to cool down after the run.

That's a wrap for this week. Be on the lookout for the Dopey Training Preview post for next week's plan!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels