2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Dopey Training Review - Week #25


MIND CHECK
Could have done better could have done worse this week. I didn't get all my runs/walks in this week - in fact I ended up resting three days this week. The workouts I did put in were good quality and I know that everything I do now will help me later!
BODY CHECK
Finally got past the migraine that held me back for too long. I've discovered that being without my Glucosamine for three weeks was not a good thing and am now faithfully back on it :)! I am very sore from the long walk this week and I don't much like that.
NUTRITION
It was hit and miss in this area this week. Some days I did good and others it was just plain rotten. Just have to keep trying to do what I can here.
WORKOUT PLAN
Monday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk, 2mi @ 14:34 per mi, cool down walk
PM: Pilates 20 Minute Circle Workout
AM: Easy Wog - .3mi warm up walk, 2mi @ 13:47 per mi, .46mi cool down walk
PM: Pilates 20 Minute Circle Workout
I'm at that place where my mind wants to do more than my body is capable of right now. I wasn't able to run a full mile today - my calves were a little tighter than usual and it was hot outside. I did Pilates this evening and I had forgotten how difficult this workout can be when you're out of practice. I'll be feeling this one later!
Tuesday
AM: Elliptical - 3mi no target
PM: P90X AbRipperX
Still fighting the migraine today and felt it was smarter to not push today and use it as a rest day instead.
Wednesday
AM: Tempo Run - Warm up walk, 1mi warm up jog no target, 4mi @ 13:04per mi, 1mi cool down jog no target, cool down walk
PM: Bike - 15mi, 1hr, 14.8mph avg, resistance level 2
Still not feeling 100%, but starting to do better. I set out for my 25 mile bike ride tonight, but it just wasn't going to happen so I stopped at 15 instead.
Thursday
AM: Walk - 4mi no target
PM: P90X Shoulders & Arms
PM: Bike 15mi, 54mins, 16.6mph avg, resistance level 3
Got a good 15mi in on the bike tonight. Been feeling a bit drained and the joints are sore - need to get the Glucosamine back in my system.
Friday
AM: Bike - 25mi no target
Okay, I wimped out tonight. I decided to skip the workout altogether. Hope it helps on the long run tomorrow.
Saturday
AM: Long Run - Warm up walk no target, 12mi @ 14:22 per mi, cool down walk no target.
AM: 12.28mi, .24mi warm up walk, 12mi @ 15:42 per mi, .04mi cool down walk
Well, I'm not a runner today - I'm a slow walker. It was 97 degrees with 29% humidity. I just didn't have the running in my system today. At least I got the mileage in though!
Sunday
REST
Thank goodness for a rest day. My hips were so bad that I could barely walk last night. Doing much better today though. Still pretty sore from the 12 miles yesterday. Hope that getting out tomorrow will help the soreness fade some.

That's a wrap for this week. Be on the lookout for the Dopey Training Preview post for next week's plan!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels