2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Dopey Training Review - Week #24


MIND CHECK
June went out with a bang and July came in with a whimper. Sadly I've yet to be able to work out this month as I've been suffering with a migraine for the past week. I think it's finally starting to ease up and I hope to get back on track as soon as possible.
BODY CHECK
Feeling pretty good right now. The legs are pretty strong and now it's time to get the rest of me a bit stronger and more flexibly.
NUTRITION
Still struggling here, but it'll come together at some point.
WORKOUT PLAN
Monday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk, 5mi @ 14:48 per mi, cool down walk
PM: Bike - 20mi, 1hr 13min, 16.3mph avg, resistance level 3
I was up five pounds this week...that's not a good thing. I got a good bike ride in tonight though.
Tuesday
AM: Bike - 20mi no target
PM: Bike - 5mi, 20mins, 14.5mph avg, resistance level 2
Two nights of no sleep and pretty severe migraine has me pretty down today. I could only get a few miles in on the bike tonight. Can't quit on my 30 days of miles this close to the end though.
Wednesday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk, 5mi @ 14:48 per mi, cool down walk
AM: Walk - 3.57mi @ 15:45per mi
Took the dogs out for a walk this morning. Still battling the migraine. My legs are very swollen tonight.
Thursday
AM: Walk - 4mi no target
PM: Pilates 20 Minute Circle Workout
Complete rest day. Still fighting the migraine.
Friday
AM: Elliptical - 2mi no target
No workout again today, still battling this migraine.
Saturday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk no target, 4mi @ 14:48 per mi, cool down walk no target.
Yikes - another no workout day, the migraine is still fighting me pretty hard.
Sunday
REST
Good thing it's a rest day because I'm still fighting the migraine, it's starting to ease up some and I can't let it keep me down much longer.

That's a wrap for this week. Be on the lookout for the Dopey Training Preview post for next weeks' plan.

1 comments:

Richard said...

I know I'm not up for exercise when a migraine kicks in, you've got tons of spirit and desire if you can push through that type of pain.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels