2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Dopey Training Preview - Week #28


MIND CHECK
Okay, so you might have thought my last post was a bit depressing - you're right. It was a rough week last week. This week is going to be better. I'm going to get out and get some running and walking in. I'm going to do my best to do what I have planned and hopefully it will be an outstanding week.
BODY CHECK
I haven't been feeling good. I'm working through some issues here right now, but I expect things will start to improve here soon. I know that getting some good workouts in will certainly help! I'm going to do my best to get one good workout a day in this week.
NUTRITION
Back to basics. I've planned out my meals for the week and shopped for them. I have everything I need and now I just have to make myself do it. I am hoping I can get back on track here because I know that my life really needs it right now.
WORKOUT PLAN
Monday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk, 6mi @ 14:31 per mi, cool down walk
Tuesday
AM: Walk - 4mi no target
Wednesday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk, 6mi @ 14:31 per mi, cool down walk
Thursday
AM: Walk - 3mi no target
Friday
AM: Bike - 25mi no target
Saturday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk, 5mi @ 14:22 per mi, cool down walk
Sunday
REST

That's a wrap for this week. Be on the lookout for the Dopey Training Review post at the end of the week!

4 comments:

Matt said...

This has been a bad week for me too. Oh well... no need to dweel, it's in the past. Let's just dust ourselves off and push forward. I know that you can do it!

As a side note: My "word verification" thingy is "immental". I just found that amusing!

Anonymous said...

Okay - you can do it! I know you can! And don't forget the TV Virtual Run this Saturday!!! GO GO GO!!!

MAIN STREET AWAITS!

Jonathan

LauraElaine said...

Good luck - keep your chin up and get those workouts in :)

raeplace said...

Seems like we all had a bad week together.
SO what are we going to do with it now?? Get up and get moving. Right??

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels