2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Monday, July 19, 2010

Dopey Training Preview - Week #27


MIND CHECK
Looks like it's going to be another tough week. The A/C work will begin Tuesday and even with the portable A/C helping to cool the house a bit, it's still hovering around 90 in the afternoon in to the night. It's pretty miserable and I have to keep checking on the dogs to make sure they are handling this okay. It's been rough on them. Regardless, I hope to at least get a good long run in this weekend. I have the perfect route planned out, now the weather and my brain just have to cooperate :)!
BODY CHECK
I've already noticed that the Glucosamine is taking away the aches and pains in the joints. I can't wait for the long run to see how the joints hold up...I'm hoping good :)!
NUTRITION
Still taking this day by day. Going to do my best to be good, but not going to stress if I don't do as well as I'd like. There's been no cooking in the heat of the house and that's already led to some bad choices, but I'm working on it I promise.
WORKOUT PLAN
Monday
REST
Tuesday
REST
Wednesday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk, 3mi @ 14:34 per mi, cool down walk
PM: Pilates 20 Minute Circle Workout
Thursday
AM: Walk - 4mi no target
PM: Pilates 20 Minute Power Sculpting Abs with Resistance Band
Friday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk, 4mi @ 14:22 per mi, cool down walk
PM: P90X Shoulders & Arms
Saturday
AM: Long Run - Warm up walk no target, 14mi @ 14:49 per mi, cool down walk no target.
Sunday
REST

That's a wrap for this week. Be on the lookout for the Dopey Training Review post at the end of the week!

2 comments:

Matt said...

Ugh! That TOTALLY sucks about the A/C. I know I would DIE! Kinda reminds me of Katrina. OMG... I don't even want to think about that now.

Hope all is well and goes great this week. Keep on inspiring us!

Richard said...

Good luck working around the A/C repair, any workout is a good one with that turmoil in your life. It seems like that was pretty quick to see some benefit from the glucosamine, I may have to try that myself if it works that well.
Good luck this week!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels