2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Dopey Training Preview - Week #26


MIND CHECK
So, I pretty much fell down on my Pilates, Abs, Strength program last week - having only done one of the three. Hope to do better on that this week. This week's long run is the farthest I've ever attempted. It will be interesting to see if I can manage a distance further than a half marathon.
BODY CHECK
Started taking my Glucosamine yesterday and I have a feeling that's going to be a good thing. I'm going to work on feet time this week. I plan on forgoing the bike and elliptical and getting out and walking and running each day instead. I think this will be good for me.
NUTRITION
Still taking this day by day. Going to do my best to be good, but not going to stress if I don't do as well as I'd like.
WORKOUT PLAN
Monday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk, 2mi @ 14:34 per mi, cool down walk
PM: Pilates for Abs with Resistance Band
Tuesday
AM: Walk - 4mi no target
Wednesday
AM: Speed Run - Warm up walk, 1mi warm up jog no target, 1mi @ 12:37per mi, .5mi jog no target, 1mi @ 12:37 per mi, .5mi jog no target, 1mi cool down jog no target, cool down walk
PM: Pilates 20 Minute Circle Workout
Thursday
AM: Walk - 3mi no target
Friday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk, 2mi @ 14:34 per mi, cool down walk
PM: P90X Shoulders & Arms
Saturday
AM: Long Run - Warm up walk no target, 14mi @ 14:49 per mi, cool down walk no target.
Sunday
REST

That's a wrap for this week. Be on the lookout for the Dopey Training Review post at the end of the week!

4 comments:

Matt said...

One pilates workout is better than none at all! I really want to start that up.

Good luck with the long run! You'll be fine!

Jeff W. said...

Hey running buddy. Sounds like your on track. Oh and by the way. I'll will be joining the Team in October for Wine & Dine!

Chris said...

Good luck on the long run! Listen to your body and you'll be fine.

Princess Fee said...

Yes, I concur that one Pilates workout is better than non! I haven't been able to go to yoga much this past month, so I am taking it that any exercise of that kind is good! Good luck with the long run!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels