2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Dopey Training Preview - Week #25


MIND CHECK
Hoping for a better week this week. While I felt good ending the month having gotten miles in everyday, July has started out a lot weaker. This migraine has not been an easy one - it's left me weak, my legs swollen and my head throbbing - not conducive to running or anything else at all. It's starting to ease up some and I hope to be back on track as soon as possible.
BODY CHECK
I haven't taken any Glucosamine for several weeks now and I'm debating whether I want to start taking it again. My joints are feeling a bit tender, but it could be because of the migraine and not feeling well. I think I'm going to hold off one more week before I make a final decision about this.
NUTRITION
I'm going to slowly try to get back on track here. I'm not sure what the plan is going to be at this point, but I know I need to do something and soon!
WORKOUT PLAN
Monday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk, 2mi @ 14:34 per mi, cool down walk
PM: Pilates 20 Minute Circle Workout
Tuesday
AM: Elliptical - 3mi no target
PM: P90X AbRipperX
Wednesday
AM: Tempo Run - Warm up walk, 1mi warm up jog no target, 4mi @ 13:04per mi, 1mi cool down jog no target, cool down walk
Thursday
AM: Walk - 4mi no target
PM: P90X Shoulders & Arms
Friday
AM: Bike - 25mi no target
Saturday
AM: Long Run - Warm up walk no target, 12mi @ 14:22 per mi, cool down walk no target.
Sunday
REST

That's a wrap for this week. Be on the lookout for the Dopey Training Review post at the end of the week!

4 comments:

Rae! said...

Are you sure you don't need a Ct to check that out? I mean if your legs are swelling from a migraine, shouldn't you have the checked out??

I would not do any kind of running or exercise till you are much better.

Very concern I see "things" like this at work with all different types of out come and it just being a migraine.

And yes you should be taking glucosamine with cadrotin. it helps make absorption better. I know. =)

Just concern, not telling you what to do. =0)

Karen said...

Hi Amanda! I am doing the dopey too... After signing up for the goofy, I figure what is 3 more miles at that point. Can't wait! Looks like you have already got the training plan all mapped out :)

Black Knight said...

Interesting scheduled program. Sorry for the migraine, I solved that problem ...starting to run.

Chris said...

Yeesh, hope you are feeling a little better at least!

Keep moving forward though, you have the right attitude and will find a way to get to the goal. I think I missed it, but did you get all the equipment you were looking to get for summer? Anything to keep out of that darn heat, OY!

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels