2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June Recap

Well, I did it. I managed to get miles in every day in June.

Here's how the miles added up:
Run/Walk: 57.09 miles
Bike: 96.70 miles
Elliptical: 6.35 miles
Total Miles - 260.14 miles over 30 days

I feel really good about this. I almost doubled the miles I put in to May - a trend I'd like to continue.

July is going to bring more miles, longer runs, one ab workout per week, one Pilates workout per week and one strength training workout per week. I would like to keep the momentum from June moving along as I prepare for the Disneyland Half Marathon!

9 comments:

Tricia said...

great job!

Justin said...

Awesome. I'm going to follow your lead and increase my miles in July too.

LauraElaine said...

Way to go! That is awesome! I hope to follow your lead :)

Matt said...

Great job Amanda! Keep it up! I think I'm going to have a similar goal for July and get some mileage in everyday. Hmmmm... interesting.

BTW, do you have skype? If so, add me! mattj4226 is my ID.

Richard said...

June's over already? Seriously, I do not know where it went, but you've done a great job for the month!

MikeF. said...

Great Job! Keep moving forward!

Running Diva Mom said...

Amanda = ROCKSTAR!!!!

Rae! said...

I am soooooo proud of you!!!! Insert HUG!!!
You are up on the Event page. SO is the challenge and I twitted a recorded tweet over at @theteamvoice!!

Have a great weekend!

Chris said...

First, great job ramping up the miles and getting your body ready to escalate the mileage further! Second...well, I forgot what I was going to write as I went on and on with "first"...LOL Just keep it a safe escalation through July so you're not burt for August! Long way to go to December, no peaking too early ;-)

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels