2017 Training Stats

Miles Completed = 29.01
(Run/Walked = 29.01, Biked = 0.0, Elliptical = 0.0)

Countdowns!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Dopey Training Review - Week #22


MIND CHECK
Feeling pretty good this week. I didn't get my long run in, but I still got miles in every day and it's felt really good. I am happy with my progress and I feel like I'm moving in the right direction again.
BODY CHECK
Still have quite a bit of work to do in this area, but at least I'm feeling more confident again.
NUTRITION
I didn't do too badly this week. I only had one real cheat day and it was moderate for a chance. Regardless I still have a lot of work to do here.
WORKOUT PLAN
Monday
AM: Easy Run - Warm up walk, 3mi @ 14:34 per mi, cool down walk
PM: Bike - 10mi, 37mins, 16mph avg, resistance level 3
Still battling the getting up in the morning problem and didn't win today. It was too hot to run outside so I hit the bike tonight.
Tuesday
AM: Walk - 4mi no target
AM: Walk - 4.36mi @ 15:25 per mi
Took the dogs out for a really nice walk this morning before the sun came up. I was really hungry all day today, but I managed okay.
Wednesday
AM: Speed Run - Warm up walk, 1mi jog no target, 1mi @ 12:37 per mi, .5mi jog no target, 1mi @ 12:37 per mi, .5mi jog no target, 1mi jog no target, cool down walk
PM: Elliptical - 1.35mi, 37mins, 2300 revolutions mostly at 10% ramp, very little 20% and 40%.
Still not able to get up this morning. My calves were screaming at the 40% ramp level - ouch. Not too bad a day today.
Thursday
AM: Elliptical - 3mi no target
PM: Elliptical - 1.07mi, 30mins, 1818 revolutions ramp at 40, 30, 20, 10
Still couldn't get up this morning. I really need to work on getting up in the morning and getting the miles in. Still maintaining my miles every day routine regardless.
Friday
AM: Bike - 25mi no target
PM: Bike - 25mi, 1hr 32mins, 16.1mph avg, resistance level 3
Really wanted to walk this morning but it was not to be. Got a great bike ride in tonight.
Saturday
AM: Long Run - Warm up walk no target, 9mi @ 14:25 per mi, cool down walk no target.
AM: Bike - 10mi, 34mins, 17.4mph avg, resistance level 4
I knew that I had a busy day ahead and I didn't get up and going early enough to get outside and do my long run. I went ahead and pushed on a bike ride this morning. Try to head out for 9 tomorrow instead.
Sunday
AM: Walk - 2mi no target
PM: Bike - 10mi, 40mins, 15mph avg, resistance level 2
Still not able to get out early enough to beat the heat. That left me wondering what I would do today. I ended up on the bike again. It was a bike heavy week, but the mileage was good.

That's a wrap for this week. Be on the lookout for the Dopey Training Preview post for next week's plan!

1 comments:

Richard said...

I know how hard it is to beat the heat, as I am constantly trying to run earlier these days to beat both the heat and humidity myself.

Don't underestimate the value of cross-training on the bike, it helped me get thtough Goofy last year without doing any back to back running training days.

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments.

Blog Archive

Labels